Zirconia crowns are increasing in demand because of their durability and consistency. Milled from a monolithic block of zirconium crystal, zirconia restorations are a stronger, more cost-effective option over PFMs and gold crowns. At Cosmetic Dental Arts, we take pride in our standards, using a top quality Zirconia for strength and translucency. This is how we create the Cosmetic Full Contour Zirconia crown with high translucency and consistent color penetration. For more discerning patients, we also offer an exceptionally esthetic high-translucency layered zirconia restoration
Emax crowns are pressed from a single block of lithium disilicate ceramic, and are known for their lifelike appearance, translucency, and natural shape. Emax crowns are often the best choice for anterior restorations. Standard Emax crowns are stained to blend with the patient’s adjacent teeth, and Cosmetic Dental Arts also specializes in Layered Emax crowns for the most natural-looking restorations.
PFMs (Porcelain Fused to Metal) are full-cast crowns. Porcelain is fused with metal alloys, providing stability and strength to the crown. A porcelain butt margin or disappearing marging may be selected. PFMs have been a long-standing industry standing because of durability.
Cosmetic Dental Arts provides a wide range of dental implants to suit the patient’s needs, and various options to match the doctor’s preference. Doctors may choose to take advantage of the slightly lower cost of custom milled in-house implants, which utilize NT Trading parts. Implants with custom milled authentic parts from Straumann, Atlantis, and other top-notch manufacturers are also available. Many of our doctors prefer to send us Itero/Encode digital restorations.
Full gold crowns are a traditional choice for some patients because of their longevity and intra-oral compatibility, but their gold appearance makes them suitable mostly for far posterior restorations. Cosmetic Dental Arts offers both high noble and low noble options for the gold alloy.
Cosmetic Dental Arts is pleased to provide diagnostic waxups and surgical guides, including radio opaques, vacuum forms, and essix temps. A variety of night guards, including hard and hard/soft options, are offered. Our Cosmetic Dental Arts Custom Fit Night Guard is relinable for new crowns or fillings after the night guard has been delivered. The patient won’t need a new night guard for future crowns or fillings. Never adjust the internal of a night guard again! Watch a video of the Cosmetic Dental Arts Custom Fit night guard being delivered to a patient -- see below.
A Cosmetic Dental Arts Custom Fit night guard is delivered to a patient in the chair.
· Zirconia BruxZir – BruxZir (Glidewell Dental)
· Full Contour Cosmetic Zirconia - Origin Beyond Multi (B&D Dental Technologies)
· Layered Full Contour Cosmetic Zirconia - Origin Beyond Multi (B&D Dental Technologies) and Emax Ceram (Ivoclar)
· FX Multi-Layer Zirconia – FX (AmannGirrbach)
· Emax Zircad Prime – Zircad Prime (Ivoclar
· Emax – Emax (Ivoclar)
· Layered Emax - Emax (Ivoclar) and Emax Ceram (Ivoclar
· PFM Ceramic - Ceramic (Noritake Company) and alloy
· High Noble Alloy – Argedent Euro (Argen)
· High Noble Alloy – Argenco 62 (Argen)
· Noble Alloy – Argenco 40 (Argen)
· Hard Night Guard - KeyPrint Keysplint Hard (Keystone Industries)
· Hard/Soft Night Guard - KeyPrint KeySplint Soft (Keystone Industries)
· CDA Custom Fit Thermo Plastic Hard/Soft Relineable - KeyPrint KeySplint Hard (Keystone Industries) and Tak Systems Hydroplastic (US Patent 51.12225)
· Radio Opaque - NextDent Surgical Guide / Harz Labs Dental Radio Opaque (https://harzlabs.com)